sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

Silvana del bosque.

  


sometimes my heart hurts to watch you
there's a blind spot that i can but get to
sometimes you seem like a lost cause
breathe a second feel that pregnant pause

speak to me in our tongue
when all the other words only come out wrong

speak to me in our tongue
a pillow talk patois from a land long gone
.
Pregnant pause: The silence that occurs after someone has said or done something that leaves everyone who bore witness to the event speechless. The first cousin of awkward silence.  A pregnant pause often occurs when something that requires a sarcastic response happens, but no one quite knows what to say or do. 
------
Un fin de semana de mucho trabajo. La montaña es mágica, estar tan cerca de ella vacía la mente y permite la concentración profunda. Es un lugar donde no hay pasado ni futuro. Es un espacio en el que no hay expectativas y sólo se hace lo que se tiene que hacer. Es fantástico.
A veces me sorprendo a mi misma y no puedo creer que vine a vivir aquí lejos de todo y tan cerca de mí.
-
A weekend full of work. The mountain is magical, being so close to her empties the mind and allows deep concentration. It is a place where there is no past or future. It is a space in which there are no expectations and allows you just do what has to be done. It's fantastic.
Sometimes I surprise myself and I can not believe I came to live here away from everything and so close to me.
.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello! I recently discovered your illustrations from the Flow Magazine website. I love the one of a mermaid in the bathtub reading a book. I wondered if you sold that? You can email me at whattoeat@yahoo.com

Silvana Avila dijo...

Hello!

I received your comment @ my blog entry http://holasilvana.blogspot.mx/2015/08/silvana-del-bosque.html I'm very sorry for the delay of my answer!

Unfortunately i'm not selling the original artwork but maybe you are interested in acquire a very high quality print :-)

Please visit my etsy shop or write me back to get further info :-)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SilvanaAvila

love and regards!